Instructions: Please view each homework video, answer questions, and record your responses in a Google Doc. Once you have travelled through each lesson, you will be closer to gaining access to computer privileges and learning more about your responsibility as a Digital Citizen. When your passport is complete, please share with Mr. Cuez. One full page of responses is required so take notes or review again.
1st Checkpoint: Your Digital Life <—- Video Link
Watch video on my DP, then complete the following–
1) In your goggle drive multimedia folder , create a document and share it with me. Inside the document
write a description of the video “your digital life” and how it relates to you and your online activity.
2) Share 3 expectations for computer use in the classroom. What do you think you are allowed to do and what things are not allowed.
Write them on the google document, each response is at least one paragraph.
2nd Checkpoint: Online Identity <—- Video Link
1) Describe who you are online vs. offline? Does your personality change when you are online vs. offline? Why or why not?
2) Choose an avatar to represent yourself. Save and post to your Gmail profile to share. Remember, this is how everyone in HTH will view your profile, so choose wisely.
Follow this link to a primary school resource in Spain: (Not all content is condoned by myself but has been compiled by a primary school in Spain and shared under the circumstance that you explore at your own risk and make safe and smart judgements)
https://sites.google.com/site/webtoolsbox/avatars <—- Video Link
3rd Checkpoint: Digital Footprint <—- Video Link
What you leave behind on the Internet leaves a trail…
1) What is a digital footprint?
2) What would you like to see in your digital footprint 10 years from now?
Last Checkpoint: Interactive Family Homework
1) Share this Google Doc with Mr. Cuez in your Gmail.
Step 1. In gmail find this icon on the top left .
2) Print your 1 page Digital Passport responses and get your parent/guardian or adult signature after you read it together.
3) Sign in to Powerschool together and check your grades.
4) Bookmark your teachers’ DPs – ( Command D , once you are on the DP )
Type this below your responses,
_____(Parent Initials) My parent checked these resources with me and understands what it means for me to be a good digital citizen.
I sign that I have completed the digital passport and I am ready to use the computer and online resources responsibly. I know I am still learning, but I will do my best to be a good digital citizen and treat others online as I would want to be treated.
Draw your signature: _____________________________
( Ex. To make signature, Go to Insert–>Drawing–>scribble)
For media resources regarding media and online safety, visit: